BARC Notification for 160 technician posts 2021
BARC Notification for 160 technician posts 2021 – Bharath Atomic Research Center released a notification for 160 Stipendiary Trainee and Technician posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the official website given at the end. Candidates who completed a diploma and equal to it will have a chance to apply for these posts. Who is waiting and preparing to get a job at BARC, this is one of the opportunity to grab? Let us discuss the complete and detailed specifications required for this notification.
|Organization||Bharath Atomic Research Center|
|Name of the post||Stipendiary Trainee and Technician|
|No vacancies. of||160|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply||15th December 2021|
|Closing date to apply||31st January 2021|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job category||Central Government|
BARC Stipendiary Trainee and Technician Notification 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Stipendiary Trainee (Category I Group B):
- Aspirants who completed a Diploma in engineering/B.Sc. are eligible.
Stipendiary Trainee (Category II Group C):
- Aspirants have HSC in Science stream/ SSC (with Science and Math’s) with Trade Certificate in the Concerned Trade, ITI are eligible.
- Aspirants with SSC qualification or who hold ITI Certificate are eligible
Age Limit: As on 31.01.2021
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 24 years
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
Pay Scale (On a monthly basis):
|Stipend||Category – 1||Category – 2|
|1st year||Rs 16000/-||Rs 10,500/-|
|2nd year||Rs 18000/-||Rs 12,500/-|
|Stipendiary Trainees||Post||Entry Pay|
|Category-I||SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT/C||Rs 44,900/-|
- Written exam – 1hour duration
There are three stages in selection:
- Stage I – Prelims test
- Stage II – Advanced test
- Stage III – Skill Test
- The duration of training will be 2 years.
- The hired candidates will be sent to Tarapur/Kalpakkam for training
Note: There is no chance to change the Training Programme /Training center
No of Posts:
|Name of the posts||Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B)||50|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C)||106|
- Category I – Rs 150/-
- Category II – Rs 100/-
How to apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainee and Technician Notification 2021:
- Go to the official website barc.gov.in
- Click on career opportunities and select the Recruitment option.
- A separate page will be open with different notifications. So, go to advertisement no 01/2020 (NRB)
- Before applying, read the instruction given in the notification.
- Then, go for Apply online on the advertisements page.
- Fill in the details in the application form as per SSC marks list.
- Pay the application fee and take a printout of the slip.
- Give the remaining details asked and recheck once before submitting the Application form.
- Take a printout of the application and keep it with you.