DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has announced the notification for apprentice posts. DRDO is getting ready to fill 150 positions in different fields. The interested candidate will request to apply before the closing date. A candidate who possesses Graduation/Diploma/ITI is eligible o apply for these posts. Here are the details to know and to clarify the doubts about the eligibility criteria.
|Organization||Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE)|
|Name of the post||Apprentice|
|No vacancies. of||150|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply||29th January 2021|
|Closing date to apply||24th January 2021|
|The First List of short-listed candidates will be out||12th Feb 2021|
|The shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join (as per ‘c’ above)||24th Feb 2021 onwards|
|Job category||Central Government|
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Notification 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who completed the B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in the year 2018/2019/2020 are eligible. Candidates who passed the given qualification before 2018 are not eligible for this requirement.
- Note: Who have higher qualification are not allowed to apply for these posts.
- With the above qualification (B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma) must have finished and holds
- ITI from NCVT or SCVT Board Certificate.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 27 Years.
Age relaxation will be according to the Government rules.
No of vacancies according to the Field:
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent):
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engineering – 30
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering – 15
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engineering – 12
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Science & Technology Engineering. – 18
- Metallurgy/Material science – 04
- Civil Engineering. or Equivalent – 01
Diploma Apprentice Trainees:
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design – 15
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation – 10
- Computer Science Engineering. /Computer Networking – 05
ITI Apprentice Trainees:
- Machinist – 05
- Fitter – 08
- Turner – 05
- Electrician – 04
- Welder – 02
- Sheet Metal worker – 02
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 12
- Health Safety & Environment – 02
A candidate who is selected for apprentice posts are eligible to get a stipend of
B.E./B.Tech. /Equivalent: Rs.9000/-per month
Diploma: Rs.8000/-per month
ITI: Rs.7000/-per month
1. Depends upon the marks obtained in the qualifying exam candidates will be shortlisted.
2. Every candidate who applied for the job will always check the official website for new updates about the list of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for DRDO GTRE Apprentice Notification 2021:
1. Go to the official website rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in
2. Complete the requested details and fields correctly.
3. Uploads the Scanned documents as per the list given
4. Marks will be entered in the form of Percentage. If your marks in CGPA, then convert into percentage and enter.
5. Must take the printouts of the application.
6. Signed printouts and Original documents will be submitted online at the time of joining.
Notification: click here