Haryana SSC PGT Notification 2021 – Apply online
Haryana SSC PGT Notification 2021 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission released notification to hire a huge no of vacancies as PGT (Sanskrit)-H.E.S under Group B. Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply on or before the last date. The complete details about Haryana PGT Notification 2021 eligibility criteria are as shown on the below page. Collect the information like educational qualification, Due date, Age limit and Mode of application, etc.
Info. Of HSSC PGT Notification 2021 – PGT (Sanskrit)-H.E.S vacancies
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
PGT (Sanskrit)-H.E.S Group B Services
|Number of vacancies: 534 Advt No:01/2021|
|Age Limit: –
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 42 years
Age relaxation will be as per the Government rules.
· Online Application Starting Date: – 16-02-2021
· Online Application Closing Date – 03-03-2021
· Payment Last date – 06-03-2021
|Name of the Post:
PGT (Sanskrit)‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services).
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Total Posts|
|PGT (Sanskrit)‐ H.E.S.‐II||Aspirants with SSC/Matriculation and having Hindi/Sanskrit as one subject
Should have a certificate in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) in the required subject.
In 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation, Candidates should have 50% on average of any three examinations.
|Note: Refer to the notification provided below to know more about the details regarding the vacancy list.|
|Mode of Payment: Net Banking/e-Challan.|
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
Male/ Female – 500/-
Female of Haryana – 125/-
Male – 125/-
Female – 75/-
· Online test
Pay level matrix will be the level-8 ie., Rs. 47,600-1,51,10
How to Apply for HSSC PGT Notification 2021:
1. All the interested candidates should go through the terms and conditions.
2. The eligible candidates should go to the official website given below.
3. Take a recent passport size photo and signature.
4. Open the application form and enter the details required.
5. Make sure that the details provided will be as per the SSC marks list.
6. Pay the fee as per the category in the given modes.
7. Upload the documents and check the details given.
8. Submit the application form and take a print of the application form and challan.
Note: Please avoid the last-minute rush to apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|