Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2021- Apply online
Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2021 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission advertised a notification to fill the posts as Horticulture Development Officers on a contract basis. Through this Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2021, the commission is getting ready to take 15 candidates for these positions. This is one of the opportunities to get a job with less competition. Grab the chance and apply before the due date. Collect the information for HPPSC Horticulture Development Officers Notification 2021 down below.
Info. Of HPPSC Notification 2021 – Horticulture Development Officers
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Horticulture Development Officers
|Number of vacancies: 15 Advt No:1/1-2021|
|Age Limit: – As on 01-01-2021
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 45 years
Age relaxation will be as per the Government rules.
· Online Application Starting Date: – 05-02-2021
· Online Application Closing Date – 04-03-2021
|Name of the Post:
Horticulture Development Officers, Class-I (Gazetted)
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Total Posts|
|Horticulture Development Officers||Candidates should have M.Sc. in Horticulture and Agriculture from the required stream from a recognized university or institution.
Please refer to the notification for required disciplines
Desirable: Candidates should have minimum knowledge in Custom manners and dialects of HP.
|Note: Please refer to the notification for more details through the link is given below.|
|Mode of Payment: Net Banking.|
|Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
· For General – 400/-
· For SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS – 100/-
· For Female and Ex-Servicemen – Nil
· Online test
10300/- to 34,300 (Grade Pay – 5000/-)
Fixed contractual Amount – 15,300/-
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Notification 2021:
1. Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh SSC www.hppsc.hp.gov. in
2. Read the terms and conditions for eligibility and then proceed to fill the application form.
3. Another mode to apply will not be acceptable.
4. Interested and desired candidates should follow the format of the commission.
5. Click on the “Career” given on the home page.
6. New candidates should register and create their profiles initially.
7. Candidates should maintain a valid Email Id and Mobile Number for the further recruitment process.
8. At the time of registration, a New Used Id and Password will be generated and sent to your email by the commission.
9. Login with those details.
10. Provide the documents required and upload the photo and signature.
11. Pay the fee and submit the application form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|