IWAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
IWAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – The Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) primarily undertakes projects for the development and maintenance of IWT infrastructure on national waterways through grants received from the Ministry of Shipping. IWAI invites online application from Indian Nationals for the employment notice for IWAI Recruitment 2021 for Account Assistant Posts. The number of vacancies is 08. Candidates selected will be appointed in one of the given stations ire., Head Quarters at NOIDA or Regional offices at Patna / Guwahati / Kolkata / Kochi / Vijayawada and Sub-Offices of IWAI at Varanasi, Prayagraj, Farakka, Sahibganj, Kollam, Chennai, and any Regional Offices / Sub-Offices. Gain knowledge regarding the recruitment process and eligibility criteria as shown in the datasheet provided below.
Info. IWAI Recruitment 2021 – Apply online for Accounts Assistant
|IWAI Accounts Assistant on Direct Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies: 08|
· Posted date: – 23/01/2021
· Online Application starting Date: – 15.01.2021
· Online Application Closing Date with a fee: – 14.02.2021 (23:59 Hrs.).
· Written Exam: – Date & time will be hosted on the IWL web page.
|Name of the Post:
Accounts Assistant on Direct Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Total Posts|
|Accounts Assistant||Commerce Graduate, Degree from recognized University with Inter CA/Inter ICWA.||8|
|Pay Scale: – Level 6 in Pay Matrix ₹ 35400 to 112400||Selection Procedure:
● Written Examination (Computer Based Online Test)
● Document Verification
How to Apply for IWAI Recruitment 2021:
● Apply online by visiting the official website. http://www.iwai.nic.in/
● Go to the official webpage ‘Recruitment’ followed by ‘Vacancy’.
● Candidates must print out the registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
● Only online applications along with the prescribed Application fee and soft copy of the required documents submitted before the closing date will be accepted.
● Detailed instructions for filling online applications and Online Fee payment are available on the website of IWAI. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
● Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting an online application.
● After submitting the online applications, applicants are required to note down the generated Application number and keep a print out of the submitted application.
● Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent Photograph and Signature (not more than 5 to 50KB size of files for uploading.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the website of IWAI viz www.Iwai.nic.in for the updated information
Note: For more information about the application process go through the notification which is provided in the link below.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|