NHM Haryana MLHP Cum CHO Recruitment 2021 – National Health Mission (NHM) announced Advertisement No.01/2020-21 (HWC-CP)/7026 for the posts to hire the candidates who completed Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery. This NHM Haryana MLHP Cum Recruitment 2021 came up with 671 posts. This is one of the better opportunities to get a job with less competition. Interested candidates and who are waiting for these jobs to apply should apply on or before the last date. The particulars of this NHM Haryana Notification 2021 are shown below.
Info. Of NHM Haryana MLHP Cum CHO Recruitment 2021 vacancies
National Health Machine (Haryana)
MLHP Cum CHO Posts
|A number of vacancies: 671 Advt. No: No.01/2020-21 (HWC-CP)/7026|
|Age Limit: –
As on 01-01-2021
· Minimum Age – 18 years
· Maximum Age – 42 years
Relaxation of the age will be as per the Government rules
· Starting Date to Apply Online: – 31-12-2021
· Online Application Closing Date: – 31-01-2021
· Written Test: – 15-02-2021 to 17-02-2021
· Document Verification and Counselling: –
23-02-2021 to 26-02-2021
|Name of the Post:
Mid-Level Health Provider & Community Health Officer
|Name of the District||Qualification||Total Posts|
|Ambala|| Candidates who completed Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) OR
B.Sc. / Post Basic Nursing Degree and having six months mid-level Health provider Bridge Course program on the certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any recognized university/Institution
Note: To know more about the Educational Qualification for NHM Haryana MLHP Cum CHO Recruitment 2021, find the attached Notification link below.
|Pay Band: – 9300-34800-4800-18750/-||Selection Procedure:
· Written Test
· Document Verification.
|How to Apply for NHM Haryana Notification 2021:
1. Candidates should apply through the official website www.nhmharyana.gov.in
2. Go to the career option given in the top toolbar of the home page.
3. Click on New Job openings by scrolling down.
4. Then got to the advertisement and click on Apply Online which is highlighted.
5. New candidates should complete the registration process and further go to apply online.
6. Already registered candidates will directly go for Apply Online.
7. Pay the Fee as per Notification
8. After submission takes a printout of the form.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|