OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021
OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021 – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission announced a new notification to recruit the applicants for the Pharmacist vacancies on a Contractual basis in various establishment/medical colleges and Hospitals under the Health and Family Welfare Department of the government of Odisha. Through this OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021, there are 600 district cadre posts of Radiography to recruit the candidature who completed a Diploma/bachelor’s/masters in relevant fields. Collect the pertaining information of the vacancies and eligibility criteria of OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021. Know about Educational qualification, Age Limit, Mode of Application which is provided in this document.
Info. Of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Service Commission Pharmacist posts
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Service Commission Pharmacists Posts|
|A number of vacancies: 600 Advt. No: IIE-30/2020-255/OSSSC|
|Age Limit: – As on 28-12-2020
· Minimum Age – 21 years
· Maximum Age – 32 years
Age relaxation will be given according to the Government Rules.
· Online Application Starting Date: – 07-01-2020
· Online Payment of Examination Fee – 30-01-2021
· Online Application Closing Date: – 06-02-2021
|Name of the Post:
Aspirants who completed +2 Science Examination Under Council of higher secondary education or its equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government medical College & hospitals of the state.
Mode of payment: Online
For others – Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/PWD – Nil
|Pay Scale and pay matrix level: –
Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100, Pay level Matrix level – 7, Cell – 01
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 9500/-
· Written Test
How to Apply for OSSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021:
1. Check the official www.osssc.gov.in
2. Aspirants who aren’t registered in previous recruitment of the commission need to register as New.
3. Click on the option “Register” given on the Home page.
4. Login with the credentials which are generated at the time of Registration.
5. Read the instruction carefully and proceed to apply.
6. Aspirants should use a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
7. Check the pre-Requisites for registration.
8. Scanned Photo and Signature with the range of 20Kbs to 50Kbs (Signature) and 20kbs to 100kbs (Photo)
9. Certificates and Marks Memos
10. Then, apply online and submit the application form.
11. Candidates Should keep original certifications ready for verification.
12. Provide the information as per the Matriculation/SSC.
Download the admission letters by using User ID and Password before the examination Commence.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|