OSSSC Radiography jobs Notification 2021
OSSSC Radiography jobs Notification 2021 – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the Radiography positions on a contract basis in various establishment/medical colleges and Hospitals under the Health and Family Welfare Department of the government of Odisha. Through this OSSSC Notification 2021, there are 200 district cadre posts of Radiography to recruit the candidature who completed a Diploma/bachelor’s/masters in relevant fields. Go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria of OSSSC Radiography Recruitment 2021. Let us discuss Educational qualification, Age Limit, Mode of Applications, and More.
Info. Of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Service Commission Radiography posts
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Service Commission
|A number of vacancies: 200 Advt. No: IIE-30/2020-265/OSSSC|
|Age Limit: – As on 28-12-2020· Minimum Age – 21 years
· Maximum Age – 32 years
Age relaxation will be given according to the Government Rules.
|Important dates:· Online Application Starting Date: – 07-01-2020
· Online Payment of Examination Fee – 30-01-2021
· Online Application Closing Date: – 06-02-2021
|Name of the Post: Radiography vacancies|
Aspirants who completed +2 Science Examination Under Council of higher secondary education or its equivalent and Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from Government Medical College & hospitals of the state.
Mode of payment: Online
For others – Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/PWD – Nil
|Pay Scale and pay matrix level: –
Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100, Pay level Matrix level – 7, Cell – 01
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 9500/-
· Written Test
How to Apply for OSSSC Notification 2021:
1. Check the official www.osssc.gov.in
2. Aspirants who aren’t registered in previous recruitment of the commission need to register as New.
3. Click on the option “Register” given on the Home page.
4. Login with the credentials which are generated at the time of Registration.
5. Read the instruction carefully and proceed to apply.
6. Aspirants should use a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
7. Check the pre-Requisites for registration.
8. Scanned Photo and Signature with the range of 20Kbs to 50Kbs (Signature) and 20kbs to 100kbs (Photo)
9. Certificates and Marks Memos
10. Then, apply online and submit the application form.
11. Candidates Should keep original certifications ready for verification.
12. Provide the information as per the Matriculation/SSC.
Download the admission letters by using User ID and Password before the examination Commence.
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|