Rajasthan High Court District Judge Notification 2021
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Notification 2021 – Rajasthan High Court invites application to hire the candidates for a cadre of District Judge vacancies through Advertisement No. RHC/Exam Cell /RJS/DJC/2021/05. Graduates students in relevant fields are applicable to apply for these posts. The Rajasthan High Court Job Notification 2021 release 85 vacancies. It is one of the better opportunities for eligible advocates to get a job through direct recruitment. Complete information related to the Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 is specified below.
Info. Of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 District Judge vacancies
|Rajasthan High Court The cadre of District Judge posts|
|The number of vacancies: 85 Advt. No: RHC/Exam Cell /RJS/DJC/2021/05|
|Age Limit: – As on 01-01-2021
· Minimum Age – 35 years
· Maximum Age – 45 years
Relaxation of the age will be as per the Government rules
· Posted on: – 05-01-2021
· Starting Date to Apply Online: – 27-01-2021
· Online Application Closing Date: – 27-02-2021
· Last date to pay the Fee: – 28-02-2021 until Midnight.
|Name of the Post: A cadre of District Judge|
For General/EWS/ OBC/ MBC / Candidates of other States – Rs 1100/-
For SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan/PwD – Rs. 550/-
Name of the Post
|District Judge||Aspirants Should hold a Degree in Law (Professional) from any recognized University.
On the last date for submission, the online application Candidate must have Seven (7) years’ experience as Advocate.
Applicants should know Hindi Written in Devanagari and Rajasthani dialects and social customs.
|Pay Band: – 51,550-1230-58930-1380-63070/-.||Selection Procedure:
· Preliminary Exam
· Main Exam
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Notification 2021:
1. Go to the uploaded online application form through the official website hcraj.nic.in
2. Go for the Recruitment option provided.
3. Then click the advertisement of District Judge cadre 2020.
4. Read the terms carefully and thoroughly and apply online when the application process starts.
5. According to the category, Pay the Fee by using Debit card/Credit card/ Online banking.
6. Upload the scanned documents. Scan the documents (Photograph, Signature, and Certificates (If required)) without Blur.
7. Finally, Submit and take out the prints of the Application form.
|Online Application Form||Available from 27/01/2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|