Sports Authority of India recruitment 2021
Sports Authority of India recruitment 2021 – Sports Authority of India (SAI) releases notification to take the candidates as Asstt. Coach Olympian and Coach Olympian/Para – Olympian. SAI is an autonomous establishment under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (MYAS). This MYAS is related to the Sports promotion and development of India. SAI giving the opportunity for the Olympians and /Para- Olympians to join their organization. So, grab the chance to get a job as an Olympian. The eligibility criteria to apply for this post are in detail below. Go through the information given on how to apply for this post.
|Organization||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Name of the post||Asstt. Coach Olympian and Coach Olympian/Para – Olympian|
|No vacancies. of||27|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to submit applications||5th January 2021 Later on 5:00 PM|
|Closing date to apply||26th January 2021 earlier than 5:00 PM|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
2021 Sports Authority of India Notification Eligibility Criteria:
Asstt. Coach Olympian:
- Desirable: Candidates who finished their education in Bachelor of Physical education.
- Essential: Should have participated in Olympics/Paralympics.
- Desirable: Candidates who have experience in Coaching in recognized schools/Universities/colleges or any other reputed organizations.
- Essential: Should be a medal winner in Olympics/Paralympics.
List of posts:
|Name of the post||Level||No of posts|
|Asstt. Coach Olympian||Level – 6||23|
|Coach Olympian/Para-Olympian||Level – 10||4|
Note: Pay matrix will be as per the 7th CPC matrix
Asstt. Coach Olympian:
Not exceeding 30 years as on submission of the application.
Not exceeding 35 years as on submission of the application.
- Candidates will be shortlisted through an interview conducted by the organization.
- A list of the shortlisted candidates will be sent via Mail ID/ Mobile and also, they inform when the interview will be held on.
How to apply for the 2021 Sports Authority of India Notification:
- Interested and eligible candidates will apply through the online mode. Another mode of application will not be acceptable.
- Visit the official website of SAI’s portal www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Before starting to apply, keep the documents ready to avoid confusion. Below are the requested documents needed at the time of submission.
- Email ID: You have to maintain a valid email id until the selections will be done.
- Make a facility to take a couple of printouts of the Registration slip and challan form.
- Scanned copies of Passport size photos (avoid the blurred photographs) and signature which will in Digital format (.JPG or Jpeg file)
- Once ready with all the documents required then process to apply online.
- Provide the requested information and submit.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the registration form which will be used for future process.
Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here