SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
SSC Notification 2021 – Staff Selection Commission released recruiting notification for multi-tasking (Non-Technical) staff. Utilize the opportunity that the candidates who are waiting for Central Government jobs. Grab the pertaining details regarding this SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 and apply before the closing date to avoid the rush. Aspirants who completed SSC/Matriculation are eligible to apply for these posts. This is the finest opportunity to get a Central Government job with less qualification. Find out the Educational Qualification, Age-Limit, and Mode of Application below.
Info. Of 2021 SSC MTS Notification – Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
Staff Selection Commission
|Number of vacancies: Various|
|Age Limit: – As on 01-01-2021
The age limit will differ according to the vacancies.
· Minimum – 18 years
· Maximum – 25 years.
· Minimum – 18 years
· Maximum – 27 years
Age relaxation will depend upon Government rules
· Online Application Starting Date – 05-02-2021
· Online Application Closing Date – 21-03-2021
· Last date for online fee payment – 23-03-2021
· Last to Generate Challan – 25-03-2021
· Last date for payment through Challan – 29-03-2021
· Computer Based Exam – 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021
· Descriptive Examination – 21-11-2021
|Name of the Post:
Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
|Name of the Post||
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Aspirants who completed SSC/Matriculation or its Equivalent are eligible for these posts
|Pay Level Matrix:
Pay level will be as per the 7th pay Commission
· For General and OBC – 100/-
· For SC/ST/Women/PwD &ESM – Nil
|Mode of Application:
How to Apply for SSC MTS Notification 2021:
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode.
2. Visit the Commission website https://ssc.nic.in/
3. Before apply, please go through the terms and conditions given on the home page.
4. Collect the instructions in the Notification which is given in Annexure- III and Annexure – IV.
5. Keep Photos, Signatures, and certificates to upload during the online process.
6. Login with registration credentials and apply online
7. Pay the fee using a Credit card/debit card/online banking or pay through the challan.
8. Give the details as per the SSC marks memo and submit the application
9. Take a hard copy of the Application Form and Challan.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|